Friday, April 12, 2019

Exploring Montpellier

This was my first time going into the city by myself. Everything went smoothly and I had a great time! I got a pastry for breakfast and tried to do some studying in the Parc du Peyrou.


A panorama of Place de la Comedie, the main square in Montpellier


My first time trying the Mille-feuille Pastry! (While I'm in France I'm trying to taste as many pastries as I can :) )


Breakfast in front of the Place des Martyrs de la RĂ©sistance


Montpellier's Arc de Triomphe


Parc du Peyrou


4 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah. I am so excited you have a blog! Looks so beautiful....I hope you have a blast. How is your French coming along?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I'm glad you are enjoying the blog. :) Montpellier is a beautiful city, lots of cool architecture!
      My French is doing alright, it's difficult because I only know a little bit. However, I'm starting to speak more often with my host family so I hope it will improve!

      Delete
  2. Hi Sweetie! I'm loving this living vicariously through you! Wish I was there eating pastries with you@

    ReplyDelete