Friday, May 10, 2019

Highlights of Barcelona

Hi everyone! I'm sorry that it's been such a long time since I've posted. My host family was on vacation so we were doing a lot of different things and so I was quite busy. During the vacation, we visited Barcelona, Spain. It was really fun! I got to eat a lot of tapas and see many interesting buildings designed by Gaudi.



This is a church in Girona, where we stopped on the way to Barcelona


I thought the walls of this building were very pretty


Trying tapas for the first time


A pretty square


Eating pastries and hot chocolate for breakfast, very yummy!



View over the city


First time eating Paella


Visiting Park Guell, lots of weird architecture. This house reminded me of a gingerbread house.



The Sagrada Familia, definitely a unique church!



The other side of the Sagrada Familia



We visited La Pedrera, a house designed by Gaudi. This is the roof which has an uneven floor!



A statue of Christopher Columbus


No comments:

Post a Comment